Certified Professional Coder (CPC) Training
Medical Coding training at Coding by Weft aims to build up your medical coding skills to boost confidence in work to pass the examination. We have target oriented trainers with experience in the United States & United Arab Emirates medical coding strategies. The team of qualified and experienced trainers to encourage you in preparing for the coding exam.
The weekly tests can prepare the candidate to improve his knowledge for examination purpose.
- LIFE SCIENCE GRADUATE:
- Graduates from Medical, Paramedical and Life science background, Post Graduates (M.B.B.S, B.D.S, B.H.M.S, B.A.M.S, B.U.M.S, B.S.M.S, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Bio-Medical graduates, Zoology, Botany, Bioinformatics, Endocrinology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Anatomy, Physiology, Health Education)
- Graduate degree or higher diploma in Healthcare field/life sciences (physician offices, hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, and outpatient facilities Fields)
- NON LIFE SCIENCE GRADUATE:
- Medical Terminology.
- CPT & ICD 10 Guidelines.
- HCPCS Level II.
- A clear understanding of Surgery codes having more marks weightage in the exam.
- Job oriented training (Particularly UAE).
- Anatomy and Physiology cover major organ systems.
- Mock-up test will be provided to understand and get the hint to pass the CPC Exam.
- Apply medical coding guidelines and regulations.
- Sample Chart Coding.
- NON LIFE SCIENCE GRADUATES:
- LIFE SCIENCE GRADUATES:
- 6 PM - 9PM (Except Fridays)
- 9 AM - 1 PM (ONLY FRIDAYS)
WHY CPC CERTIFICATION:
The basic requirement to get a medical coding job is the CPC exam that covers all parts of Coding divisions, unlike other certifications. Deep understanding with medical coding will make the candidate stand out in the career reach.
Medical coding is one of the developing profession in Gulf regions, especially in UAE. Job oriented training will be on the completion of certification.